Free ideation and brainstorm session
A one-hour rapid ideation and brainstorm session online.
Successfully used during covid-19 to assist a NFP pivot to a for-profit model, assisting a membership organisation to shift to a media company, and rapid ideation for membership growth for a Singapore-based start up.
GROWTH ACCELERATION WORKSHOP - discounted from $6,000 to $2,000+GST
GROWTH ACCELERATION WORKSHOP - One-hour briefing session online, plus 2 x 1/2 day sessions
In an increasingly competitive, complex and fast-changing business environment, it has never been more important to choose the right pathways to growth. The days of being able to focus on a single growth lever are behind us - and the correct prioritisation and sequencing of growth initiatives is critical, both for short term revenue growth and long term value creation. This intensive workshop is designed to rapidly map out and analyse your business's inherent strengths and capabilities and explore which growth levers can and should be activated over the next horizon to optimise growth.
- Introduction to 'lean canvas' business model analysis
- Review of organisational purpose, vision, goals and key stakeholders
- Analysis of Unique Value Proposition, competitors, customer/market problems & solutions, and key success metrics
- Analysis of growth levers across Customers, Channels, Categories, Geographies and M&A opportunities
- Business Model one-pager with high level analysis of existing business capabilities
- Growth Lever Matrix one-pager with high-level identification of growth opportunities by key lever
- Understanding of priority growth levers for creating competitive advantage or defending growth against competitors or other disruptive forces
- Growth Lever Prioritisation and Sequencing Map one-pager
- Framework for more detailed development and implementation of growth strategy
Shift from Preservation to Innovation - 50% discount on services
Every crisis creates new opportunities. There are two emerging camps - the courageous innovators creating new models to address changed customer needs, and those driving recovery efforts against outdated pre-COVID19 frameworks. Which camp will you be in - that of the disruptor or the disrupted?
5 INNOVATIVE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WE ARE ACTIVATING
INNOVATION - Supporting the transformation of an events business to become a digital media company
B2C - Enabling a national omni-channel retailer to grow market share by anticipating customer behaviour changes in a post-COVID19 world
NFP - Managing the rapid transition of staff to working from home without compromising productivity and standards of delivery in essential human services in vulnerable communities START-UP - Providing strategic advice and acting as a sounding board for a team of young founders
B2B - Overhauling communication messaging and content strategy for a health services manufacturer with suspended operations during the COVID19 crisis
Communication Workshops & Training Implementation
WHY WORK WITH US?
RAPID & LEAN - Our diagnosis to implementation process is extremely fast, and the tools we use are simple, pragmatic and effective, enabling rapid adoption and use by your team
PROVEN INNOVATORS - Our ability to create new categories, concepts and business models is proven by the hundreds of millions of dollars of new business we've generated over the years
DELIVERED BY EXPERTS - Our team is made up of highly empathetic senior leaders with hands-on experience within leading businesses, including at C-Suite and Board level
PURPOSE-LED - Our stakeholder-centric approach delivers impactful and sustainable outcomes